CESCAN – Theology Education Organization, is seeking for Part-time Volunteer/Co-worker(s) for the following positions:
I. Bookkeeper/Clerical & Administration Assistant
- Office administration
- Clerical work
- Post-secondary degree/diploma in Accounting, Finance, or equivalent.
- Solid understanding of accounting principles (non-profit organization would be an asset).
- Fluent in verbal and written communications skills (English/Cantonese/Mandarin).
- Organized, attention to detail, and aptitude to learn.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications (Word/Excel/Publisher/Powerpoint etc).
- Experience using Quick book would be an asset.
- Flexibility to work extra/off hours if needed to meet deadlines or events’ schedule. (e.g. weeknights, weekend, etc.)
If you have the willingness to serve in Theology Education Organization, please forward your resume to [email protected] indicating the position and type (i.e. Volunteer or Co-worker).
We look forward to serve with you together.
In His Grace,
CESCAN Admin Office